NBA SMART CLASSES INDIA PVT. LTD., popularly known as NBA was established in 2010 and later incorporated as a Pvt. Ltd. Company. NBA is one of the fastest growing institutes in India and has a vision to be among the top ten global education providers by offering comprehensive services: Guidance, Material Support, Online Assistance & Testing tools to students for fulfilling their dreams. NBA with its services has filled the immense gap through quality guidance and mentoring for Bank PO, Clerical, Insurance, SSC, TET, Railways, CDS and other Govt. entrance exams.
NBA is managed by a team of professionals from TOP BANKS, INDUSTRIES and ACADEMICS. NBA's course structure, study material and teaching methodology are comprehensive, holistic and periodically updated.
Education industry offers one of the fastest growing and most lucrative business opportunities. Coaching, training and mentoring business has a reasonably high return on investment and equally good success probability. NBA has a perfect mix of educational programmes to offer. The mix ensures optimum output with minimum resources; this results in a business setup with best possible economic sense. The best of all, the industry is least affected by frequent crises in the fast pace market.
NBA understands the market sentiment: the uncompromised quality has been reasonably priced and engineered to ensure smooth academic and business operations. The programmes are compatible with the markets of all city sizes and city types. Further, the programmes are open to changes and adaptations as per the changing examination patterns and needs of the industry.
The growth graph of this industry has been turning steeper for a number of years, and it is likely to grow further in the years to come. All this put together makes it a good sense to invest in education industry.
We are looking for Franchisees/Business Partners who would involve passionately, invest optimistically and work proudly under the guidance and brand name of NBA
Range of Courses: A range of courses offered by NBA allows the Franchisee to enjoy consistent business through-out the year. It helps the Franchisee increase the total number of students that they train. Furthermore, this offers a couple of advantages for the Franchisee.
- Increase the turnover/profit of the Franchisee.
- Tremendous word-of-mouth publicity because of a larger number of students spread over different courses.
- Insulate the Franchisee from the vagaries of business ups and downs.
- NBA shall provide the students (BANK/ SSC) with online test series. The test series shall continue activated till the selection of the students.
- NBA shall provide the students (BANK/ SSC) with monthly magazine till the end of their programme.
- NBA shall provide the students (BANK/ SSC) with subject wise class assignments as support material for classes.
- NBA will provide initial training at its Head Office in Management & Operation of the coaching center to the FRANCHISEE and/or one of its key personnel.
- NBA shall provide the students (BANK/ SSC) with study material:
- Fundamental books (a set of 4 books)
- Practice books (a set of 6 books)
- NBA shall provide weekly paper based tests for all the students (BANK/ SSC).
- NBA shall take the responsibility of checking OMRs of weekly tests supplied by them; thereby evaluating the student and giving national ranking to the student (BANK/ SSC) on his performance.
- NBA shall provide the FRANCHISEE with 1000 counseling brochures every year. Additional brochures shall be given at the cost price.
- NBA shall provide the FRANCHISEE with GREEN CARDS (I.D.) for all the students (BANK/ SSC).
- NBA will conduct promotional activities on a uniform basis as planned from time to time for all NBA’s activities at state/national level. NBA will carry out these promotional activities either with its own funds or by sharing the expenses with the FRANCHISEE (as decided from time to time).
- NBA shall supply Academic and Non Academic resource persons on demand and/or as per the need (and subject to availability) on the expense of the FRANCHISEE.
- NBA shall give guidance to the FRANCHISEE in the recruitment process of academic and non-academic staff.
- NBA shall list and advertise the FRANCHISE BRANCH on our website.
- NBA shall provide the students with online learning stuff including quizzes, sectional tests and online notes.
- To provide suitable premises as per the laid down norms, either owned or rented, at the location identified by NBA for the period of validity of the contract. This premise will have construction as per the municipal laws, legal water and electricity connection and provision for sufficient parking space for the Students/Guardians visiting Coaching Centre.
- FRANCHISEE shall pay a STIPULATED LICENSE FEE with immediate effect and is supposed to renew their license with the payment of an annual license fee 4th year onwards.
- During the term of the contract, the FRANCHISEE shall pay a certain service and material cost per student.
- To obtain all registrations/ statutory permissions, clearances as shall be required to set up and run the Coaching from time to time; the cost shall be borne by the FRANCHISEE.
- To render only those Services and vend only those items as are authorized by NBA from time to time and not to undertake any other business activity at the coaching center.
- To bear all the operating and maintenance cost of the coaching center including procurement of stationery and other consumables as may be required for the delivery of Services during the term contract.
- The FRANCHISEE shall promptly send the OMRs to NBA for evaluation of weekly paper based test.
- To maintain at his own expense insurance against all types of public liabilities including for the cash at the coaching centre and assets with an Insurance company, if FRANCHISEE omits or fails to do so, and any accidents/incidents has occurred during the term of Contract, FRANCHISEE will be responsible for the same.
- Not to furnish any information to any other person apart from NBA or its authorized representative as to the methods of operation, publicity, profits, financial affairs, data of the institute, present or future plans or policy of NBA or any other information relating to the operation of NBA.
- Not to be engaged in any similar Services directly or indirectly which may compete with the services or any part of them in the territory or in any other area where it may compete with a member of NBA network in this project.
- FRANCHISEE will not use the name or logo of NBA for any personal gain or business as all logos and names are registered trade mark of NBA.
- To take all mandatory approval, licenses from the competent authorities for the building, electricity, water and other municipal services. And take local police assistance and will give relevant information to the police time to time to control breach of peace etc. FRANCHISEE agrees to adhere to all the rules and regulations as laid down under various laws of the land and understands that in case of any violation thereof, NBA will in no way be responsible.
- To adhere to the norms and procedures as prescribed by Govt. for running of the coaching Institute and delivery of various services.
- OFFICE SPACE: Min. 800 sq. feet. (Own/rented) at an appropriate location.
- Franchisee/franchisees with business acumen with interest in education industry and a passion for quality.
- Sound financial standing and determination to succeed.
Mr. Rishi Dev: +91-9358217729
Mr. Vikal Tiwari: +91-7055113300
Mr. Saleem Shamsi: +91-8194000502